Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yes or No

No it is! Everything is happening so fast, how can I keep track?!

I have been long awaiting the day when I would hear this word come from my daughters precious lips, "No!" not necessarily anticipating, but definitely awaiting, because I knew that it would come... and it came over the weekend. It happened so fast, she is already a pro at saying No. She even knows how to shake her head all of a sudden!
Did someone teach her or what!?
hmmm, that was probably me.

She does know how to say yes now too, apparently they came as a pair because last week she couldn't say (or at least she Didn't say) either of the two.
I love her - she sure is growing up quick, I am missing the baby in her but I am loving the new little girl that I see in her with so much personality.

My big heart is so proud of her, I hope that she can see herself someday through my eyes - she will be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment