Friday, August 14, 2009

Little Spunk

No quietness, calmness, or peace around here!
She is an explorer discovering her world and if you try to stop her she might just run you over or give you hearing loss with the shrill tones of her screams...

She is a blast though, and it is no wonder that she still naps more than once a day (sometimes 3 times). She is a ball of energy when she is awake! We went to dinner last night and it was quite the experience filled with screams, tantrums, laughter, running around, and food all over the place... needless to say I was exhausted after our small endeavor was over! I am thinking that eating at home just may be the better way to go at this stage in her life.

She is 16 months old now, and moving forward full speed. She is a just a little kid, taking it all in. She really observes everything around her. I have been noticing how she will mimic everything that she sees: laughing a belly laugh when others around her are laughing; trying to snap herself into any seat that I put her in; trying to brush her own hair and teeth; trying to unscrew the water bottle top; Her new thing is shaking her head No, amazingly she still has yet to say the word, which I am totally okay with :)

I love her, she rocks my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment