Thursday, August 20, 2009

all of the small changes...

Kisses, clucking her tongue, giving high-fives, hugs, chatter, carrying a purse, saying lots of new small words, doing lots of new fun things, being ultra attatched to her paci at the moment, all of the cute little faces that she makes - and oh so much more! How in the world can anyone keep up with all of these changes!? I feel like they are getting away from me!

I remmeber last year when Madi was an infant and she made some tiny little changes every once in a while and I would take note at every single small little change, and now they are being spewed at me, no longer in a calm consistent fashion... but from every direction, she makes multiple changes daily! I keep thinking to myself, okay where do I begin writing all of these cute little things down?? But I know that I am appreciating the new moments because they are coming and going in a fast paced way... I will try to keep up, but now it makes sense to me why the baby books only cover the first year - there is just too much too cover in the following years :)

I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment