Monday, July 20, 2009

Madilynn Paige - My Love

Today Madi is 466 days old, or to simplify it - Because she is growing up so fast - she is 15 months and 10 days old. Where has the time gone?? My baby is no longer a baby, she is a little person with her own preferences, attitude, and cute spunky personality - she is toddling around everywhere, and discovering the world, her life is like a blank canvass that is becoming a masterpiece.


Why I haven't created a blog, just for her, I don't know... But better late than never! right? So I have finished her 1 year baby book, and began another - that I had to compromise because there are NO good baby books for babies over 12 months - It is fabulous, and fun, keeping track of all of the milestones and now I can enjoy looking back and reminiscing over the first year of her life. It went by so quickly and so much has happened, I am glad that I was able to document it all.


So my goals will be to update this often, and to note small cute little changes that my daughter encounters. I am so proud, and really I couldn't be more in love and in awe of her, she is the LOVE of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment