Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's the small things that matter...

she can officially unlatch the top clasp of her Graco car seat - kid is wayyy to smart for her own good!

she totally calls out to me and calls me Mama, I love it, it gives me butterflies.

An independent streak has kicked in and if she doesn't want to do it, she is sure to let you know!

Madilynn is a daddy's girl, she kicks and screams when I attempt to pick her up from him, not all the time but some of the times - and I am not going to lie it breaks my heart a little bit when it happens.

She is a great walker, she can even run really well.

Her babbles are sounding more like real bits and pieces of words, before I know it she is going to be a chatter box.

She loves to dance and sing, and she still loves Melody, her bear.

The pacifier is only an nighttime thing now, which is a relief, I was worried that it would be hard to break her of it.


Madi loves to give kisses she sucks in, puckers up, and leans in... assuming that anyone is going to kiss her - it is cute!

Madi is not into TV, which is sometimes tough, because I would love to cuddle with her on the couch and relax and watch a movie - it won't happen though she is way too rambunctious!

I love my 15 month old daughter - Can it get any better than this??

No comments:

Post a Comment