Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy {little} Body

She is a busy bee for sure! and so much fun!

We had a very eventful Labor day weekend. We went to the cabin for a bit - four and a half hours later Madi was ready to be out of the car with good reason! There are so many fun things that she did - this is the best stage yet! According to Shirley I will continue to think that throughout her life...

A few fun things that Madi is doing right now:
- Copying everything that I do and that includes taking my tissues putting them up to her nose and blowing... Yes, I have seasonal allergies and they just kicked in - no fun!
- Loving the life of being a girl - carrying purses; playing with dolls; and Yes, she indeed loves shoes - that is my girl!!
- She says cheese for the camera - with the cheesy grin on her face.
- She is getting into everything now and there is no stopping her, or for that matter keeping up with her... hence the house is a mess, but it is all worth it.
- Putting things in places they should not go - She shoved my toothbrush down the sink, I had to fish it out, silly girl. Other places she loves to put things like her toys: the Toilet and the Garbage can.
- She can climb off of the bed and the couch with no assistance and also can go up and down the stairs like a big girl.
- Her babbles are adorable and sound very much similar to what normal talking would be but it is just a bunch of sounds put together - no real words, although I do hear her say some words dispersed throughout her babbles.
- She does not like anything around her neck - this includes bibs, and life jackets - sad I know, no life jacket = no boat!
- She is very vocal, and opinionated! but I guess that is nothing new
- I really feel as though the terrible two's have set in! She has the fit throwing down pat, that is for sure. I just let her do it though, and try to pay no attention, it seems to help her simmer down sooner than when I respond - not only that my reaction teaches her how I am going to respond, so I try not to give in...

It sure is fun, and I am learning sooo much, as is Madi - she is a little sponge, I really really would love to put her in early childhood development classes of some sort because she is taking it all in right now.

So long for now - no need to worry, I am sure that I will post again soon - life with her is eventful, I can only imagine all that I will be blogging about next...

No comments:

Post a Comment