Friday, September 25, 2009

Play on Words

"Madi, say Hot."
"Hotttt," with her teeth poking through.

"Madi say down."
"Dowwwwn," and her lips pucker...

"Up?"
"Up!"

Awe, my little baby girl is getting it! She is actually talking and comprehending the concept of having the ability to make these sounds, and copy what I say. It is so awesome watching her little life bloom. She is a little human, it is amazing. Just a year ago she couldn't even move around on her own and now her she is cruising around, chatting it up, and taking all of it in!

People always told me how much they love their children, that it is like no other love, but you really don't know it until you experience it yourself. The bond between Madi and I is amazing, I am determined that my love for her can move mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment