Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Adventure

Madilynn, is so great. I get to experience the best and worst of all worlds with this little one! It is great, tough, challenging, and amazing all at the same time... I guess that is why they call parenthood the greatest Adventure of all. It is an adventure no doubt.

She is becoming more and more expressive everyday. It is fun to see her communicate with me and with others, sometimes I wonder if her favorite word is 'Mama!!' and yes she says it with the exclamation points, remember she is her mothers daughter! Oh but her little babbles light up my life, and give everyone a good laugh - it is so cute to hear her act like she is conversing, with the serious facial expressions and all!

Madi is not the little girl that stands behind the scenes, nope, she is the one up on stage - she is the main character, demanding attention. She brings smiles to peoples faces, and warmth to their hearts. I am so proud to be her Mommy.

Although this adventure can be difficult it is still oh so much fun, I never know what to expect. I am learning from Madi to be a little more laid back. Sometimes I strive for perfection... and with a little one in tow, all of my human imperfections come to the light.

Whether it is trying to get her to pose for a picture, or attempting to go out to eat (ha!) - I am constantly being challenged by little Madilynn Paige. I know now why babies are so small, if they were big could you imagine the damage that they could do?

Here are a couple pictures of Madi and Will at the YMCA, she had a little incident that night too, she fell and they had to file a report - no dull moments with her!

I look forward everyday to this Adventure it is filled with fun and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment