Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shoessss!?

Her favorite word EVER - and one of her favorite things, yes Shoes! They are all over the place all of the time, because she loves them so much! I cannot help but wonder if she will be a girly girl...

She is 18 months old now - and growing like a weed. Everyone seems to be enthralled by her. The things she does, and the way she does them are so cute. I don't know. maybe it is just me, I am her Mom after all... But she is just so darn adorable!

This morning she woke up early. I reluctantly got up, a little irritated. As I opened her door, there she was with that cute little grin on her face, revealing the cute gap in between her front teeth. She was jumping up and down, ecstatic to see her Mommy. My attitude immediately changed and I couldn't help but giggle at my precious little one. I love this little girl so much - and she doesn't even realize it! This must be how God feels about us as his children... A parents love for their child astounds me, it is so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment