Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Copy Cat

My little Mini-Me, Madi, decided that she wants to be like Mommy. Yesterday I decided that it was time to clean out my mess of a closet. As I began to pull everything down from the shelves Madi was right by my side. I am sure that it was all fun and games to her. She left the closet for a seco0nd only to come back with an arms full of clothes that she decided to pull out of her dresser. I told her to go put them back. I followed her as she waddled back into her room - her arms filled with her clothes, she approached the bottom drawer of her dresser that was opened with clothes strewn about, and she plopped all of the clothes back from where she found them. I smiled, she is so cute. Having a baby is quite entertaining!

We then proceeded back to the job at hand, cleaning out the closet. Madi wandered in and out, playing with things that Ipulled off of the shelves. She left for a few minutes, and so I became suspicious as to what she was doing and where she was. So as I walked out and approached the living room what I saw brought an even bigger than before smile to my face...

She apparently wanted to clean and reorganize the place too. As you will notice in the photo above she gathered items from many different places, some of the items are: Her teddy bear, blanket, candles from the living room shelf, my purse, her bowl with peas in it, books and toys from her room, a few items of clothes from dirty clothes hamper, air freshner, and the pile of mail (which looks like magazines). Whew, she was a busy girl! I cannot wait until she is older and really knows how to reorganize, with this talent she could go far!

I love her, she never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment